Terms and conditions at Safari Land Resort, Masinagudi
1) The highways connecting to the resort are closed from 9PM sharp to 6AM. Thereafter guests will not be allowed to enter the forest. Please make arrangements to check in before 9PM.
2) Check-in: 2:00 PM & Check out: 12:00 noon (early check in & late check out subject to availability). It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
3) Booking confirmations are subject to availability and only when 50% advance payment is done. Balance payment will be collected at the time of check-in.
4) We accept payments through cash, bank transfer, google pay, VISA and MasterCard credit cards and all debit cards.
5) In case of any reduction in actual number of persons from guaranteed number, the guaranteed number of persons will be charged for.
6) In case of cancellation or non-arrival of the guest, the resort reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of the stay.
7) Non-utilization of any facilities in the package does not entitle guests to a refund.
8) The inclusion of extra bed in a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
9) Please take care of your belongings. Management will not be responsible for any loss / damage of your belongings. Kindly do not leave any valuables in the room, especially during cleaning by housekeeping staff. In case of any valuables, kindly deposit the same at reception.
10) The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
11) Parents and guardians are personally and legally responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended in swimming pool, guest rooms or anywhere on resort property.
12) Swimming is at Visitor/Guests own risk and the resort does not accept any liability for any mishap.
13) This is a forest area, kindly do not venture out of the resort after 9 PM as all roads in and around the property close at 9 PM sharp and thereafter travelling around is strictly not permitted.
14) Kindly do not venture out of the resort on foot/walk as there are lot of wild animals in the surrounding areas such as wild elephants, tiger, leopard, wild boar etc.
15) There are different types of reptiles, kindly do not walk barefoot on ground and do not venture near the boundary trees and bushes. Kindly take utmost caution.
16) Guest are requested not to play loud music in the Resort at all times.
17) Guest are requested to kindly adhere to the above safety factors while staying in the resort premises
18) Cancellation Charges:
If cancellation is done 14 or more days prior to arrival, then 10% of the tariff will be charged.
If cancellation is done between 7-14 days of arrival, then 50% of the tariff will be charged.
If cancellation is done within 7 days of arrival, then full amount will be charged
19) Refunds if any from safari land will be reimbursed only by bank transfer (net banking) within 14 days of cancellation.
20) All disputes shall be resolved in the exclusive jurisdiction of Gudalur, Tamilnadu state, India